“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”
Read on to learn 7 simple ways that you can start living a beautiful happy life. Please let me know if you agree on this and if you have some other points too. 🙂
- Believe in God:
By God I mean the power within yourself.
Did you fail an interview? Or, you think you are not doing well in life? – Believe in yourself and believe in the power of God. If you do so you are definitely going to succeed someday. May be that interview was not meant for you. May be what you are doing is not what you actually want to do. Just think about it and harness your inner energy in the direction that you really want to go. Success will be yours.
- Be yourself:
Whatever may be the situation, condition or occasion, don’t ever lose your true self. Even if people hate you or things go wrong…or whatever may happen!! At least you would know it’s not happening because you were trying to be someone who you are not. This would at least give you peace of mind. And given some time things would surely come on the right track. And once this happens, you would be even happier because you didn’t lose yourself in the process of making someone else happy.
- Respect others: Even if you find someone “inferior” to you, never look down upon that person. Respect others if you want the same in return. Everyone is special in their own way.
- Be the first one to Smile and say “Hello”: A happy, smiling face always charms others. And you would feel a positive vibe around yourself if you do so. Adding to this a small conversation is no harm, is it? This will make you feel a lot more connected and loved.
- Know your inner strength: It’s only you who knows the power of inner self. Not your parents, not your teachers, not your boss, not your friends or not your lover. It’s only YOU! You should know where your core strength lies and you have to carve yourself accordingly.
- Forget and forgive: Learn to forgive others for whatever harm they do to you. Basically you should not suffer because of other persons deeds. And yes, it is not an occasional act, it is a permanent attitude.
- Uprise or Downfall – Always be grateful to God: You have so many things to be thankful for – your family, friends, sense of sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste, speech and endless more. By writing down things you are grateful for – you start looking for more things to be grateful for. Learn to feel content and happy from inside.